JULIAN A. HAFFNER
Julian Haffner is a Business Attorney with over 15 years of experience. In that time, Julian has worked with a range of individuals and companies to proactively identify and minimize risk and devise solutions to legal problems inhibiting or threatening the growth of his clients’ businesses. Julian believes that the needs of the client are paramount. That’s why learning and understanding the external factors affecting them is the key to providing practical and sound legal advice.
Julian routinely assists clients with choosing and forming business entities, structuring transactions, protecting and licensing intellectual property, and providing employment law compliance counseling. Julian also works with local and state government officials on behalf of his clients to achieve their business objectives.
Contact Julian today to discuss your legal issue and how Haffner LLC may be of assistance.
• Maryland Court of Appeals
• United States District Court of Maryland
• Howard University School of Law, JD
• Swarthmore College, BA
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
• Maryland State Democratic Central Committee, District 17,
• African American Democratic Club of Montgomery County, Executive Board Member
• City Gate, Inc., Non-profit Board Member
• NAACP of Montgomery County Division, Economic Development Committee, Chairman
• Democratic Business Council of Maryland, Board Member
• Former Montgomery County Commission on Juvenile Justice, Appointed Commissioner
• Former Member Montgomery County Minority Owned & Local Small Business Task Force
• Past Chair, Maryland State Bar Association, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
• The Daily Record, VIP List
• SuperLawyers “Rising Star” (Business and Entertainment Law) Maryland & Washington, DC
• SmartCEO’s CPA & ESQ Awards: “The Advisors You Should Know”, Finalist
• Bar Association of Montgomery County, Leadership Development Academy, Fellow